Be a Beautiful, Worry-Free Bride
10 reasons you need a profession hair and makeup team on your big day.
Hey brides to be!
There are hundreds of reasons you should trust the professionals when it comes to highlighting a bride’s natural beauty, but we here at the Beauty Movement have narrowed it down to 10 things that we feel you must know to make sure you and your bridal party have the best experience possible.
Most people wonder if they could do it themselves or if hiring the professionals is worth the money. What we want you to know is that we are ABSOLUETLY WORTH THE MONEY. As a bride, you want your most beautiful self to be seen in your pictures because they will be with you for a lifetime. Good bridal hair and makeup is not inexpensive… but a professional team has the ability to make your big day better, in more ways than just looking good.
Here are 10 ways we can help you:
- We help relieve stress – A good hair and makeup team will alleviate a lot of stress on your big day. We take what we do very seriously and are there to help. We will arrive on time, set up, bring everything to get you and your squad glammed up and we will stick to your schedule. By us maintaining your schedule, we ensure everyone is on time for pictures and hopping into the limo for whatever may be next. We have been a part of hundreds of weddings, which means we know the importance of making things run smoothly and on time. When it comes to bridesmaids, we can ensure that they will all be ready on time, in your vision, and without them having to worry about anything else but standing by your side. We want you to slip on your dresses on and be wedding ready.
- We have the products and the pros– We have done a lot of research and tested a lot of products to make sure we are using the absolute best ones. The pros know which products suit different hair and skin types. We make sure the products we use are going to stand up to heat and different environments.
- We know how to make you even more beautiful – We can use make up to enhance your features, hair type and skin type. We have usually seen it all and worked women from all different ages, races, eye shapes, hair types … We are able to create looks that will bring out the very best in everyone because we have loads of experience and we want every person we touch to feel like the very best version of themselves.
- We know how makeup looks like through the lens of a camera – We keep in mind what the pictures are going to look like and we use our top of the line products to enhance your features. Some products look great on you but just don’t look good in pictures…they translate badly. The colours in makeup can look off or powdery and hair products can be seen as greasy. We take this very seriously and do a lot of testing and photographing the products we use before using them on our clients so that we can guarantee the best results in the pictures. We will even out skin, help eyes appear larger, make fine hair look voluminous and ensure that everyone looks amazing and picture perfect for your special day.
- We are stocked and prepared for any situation – A good glam squad comes prepared to tackle any beauty situation. We have excellent client reviews and testimonials that will tell of our ability to meet the needs of all our clients. We have worked with groups of varying skin tones, ages and styles… and we have the portfolio to prove how successful we can be. Make sure you take a look at our gallery.
- We are clean, hygienic and sanitary – I have heard horror stories from ladies who went with less reputable bridal teams and ended up with eye infections due to dirty brushes and unsanitary products. As a professional we keep our brushes and kits immaculate all times. We take your health and safety very seriously! Same applies to hairstylists.
- We set the mood off right – We are great with all family and bridal party members. A pro glam squad will be able to make all your friends and family members feel at ease and happy to be getting ready. We understand that sitting in front of a stranger sans hair and makeup can be very intimidating but we know how to make all your nearest and dearest have fun and feel comfy.
- We maintain the schedule so you don’t have to – We will be in touch with your planner so you don’t have to worry about timing. We want to help alleviate any unnecessary emails and phone calls as much as possible. If you have a wedding planner or day of coordinator we will be in touch with them to make sure timing, location and number of ladies getting ready is discussed without you having to worry about the details. All you need to do is show up and let us do all the planning.
- We plan your day, (before the “I Do” of course) – Most brides worry about how the flow of the morning will work and how we will get everyone ready. As professionals who has worked on many weddings we understand the flow of the morning and will be able to put a schedule together for you so you don’t have to try and guess how everything will pan out. We always assign a start time for our brides and go over amount of time needed per service and the best order for the ladies to get ready in.
- We can recommend something perfect for your vision – if you aren’t sure about what hair and makeup will work for your dress and venue we will help you decide. A professional team will always recommend the look that will be most flattering and complimentary to your dress, veil, colour scheme and flowers. There are so many styles: boho, vintage, modern, Hollywood, romantic and etc. We can guide you in the direction so that your look is perfect for your big day.
We all know the saying ‘you get what you pay for’ and we know the same can be said for bridal hair and makeup. So yes, professional hair and makeup is definitely worth fitting into the wedding budget. Beautiful dress. Beautiful shoes. Beautiful you.
Please consider using the Beauty Movement as your glam squad!
Hope you enjoyed and congrats on your upcoming wedding!