Are you looking to update your fall makeup routine? Then these products are for you ! Fall is upon us in full swing the leaves are changing colour and the PSL is back with a vengeance. There are so many stunning fall makeup must haves but these are my top 6 picks. They are perfect to create those fall looks we crave. Bold brows, bold lips and warm smoky eyes are on the menu.
1. Dior Browstyler – fall is all about the bold brows! The Diorshow Brow Styler is the perfect product to help you achieve the fuller brow trend that is all the rage for fall. It’s very easy to use, defines the brows perfectly and is a long wearing formula so it doesn’t move around throughout the day.
2. Charlotte Tilbury Liquid Lipsticks : available in 10 luxurious shades that will compliment your fall and winter outfits perfectly. These lipsticks are out of this world!They are rich in pigment making them the perfect choice for a bold fall lip. The formula does not dry out the lips and it lasts for hours! If you are looking for a long-lasting lipstick that doesn’t leave your pout feeling dry throughout the day, then you will love these luxurious lippies.
3. NYX Total Control Drop Foundation : fuller coverage foundation is perfect for cooler weather, as we shift away from the sheer coverage achieved from bb and cc creams during the summer months. This formula is outstanding and the price tag is incredible too! This full coverage foundation will give you a flawless completion that will last all day. I am so impressed by this product I think it’s a solid 10/10. It’s perfect for all skin types too.
4.L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise : is the perfect mascara to achieve full voluminous lashes that are trendy during the fall season. This mascara’s texture is so creamy and easy to apply it doesn’t flake at all throughout the day and the volume it achieves it unbelievable. If you like full sexy lashes look no further. This is for you!
5. Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder: in fall, you should opt for a bronzer in place of your blush. It gives the skin a warm dimension that pairs perfectly with richer toned lipsticks. I love this one from Laura Mercier because it gives the skin a beautifully smooth finish. I also like that it doesn’t have shimmer in it, so it’s matte but not flaky. It’s also a one of the few bronzers that I find does not go orange on the skin at all.
6. Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette : this is the ultimate palette for creating those stunning fall and winter looks! I cannot believe how much I love this new addition to my makeup collection. I haven’t put it down since I got it 2 weeks ago. It’s so versatile. You can create beautiful day looks, all the way up to smoldering smoky eyes. If there is one palette you should treat yourself to it’s this one. The texture is incredible, it blends perfectly and evenly, the pigments are vivid and true to colour the possibilities are endless.
There ya go beauties <3 that concludes my fall must haves. I hope you find this helpful and that you enjoy these recommendations. Let me know if you decide to get anything and how you’re enjoying it ☺