The Beauty Movement offers one on one makeup lessons that will help you understand what is in (and out) of your makeup bag once and for all.
Our one on one lessons are 2 hours long and are $225. To book a session now, click here.
Makeup up lesson menu:
The beginner makeup lesson is for the lady who wants to know the basics and create a daily makeup routine that she will feel comfortable with. Our beginner makeup lessons cover the following:
- Why your skin care routine is the most important step to your makeup routine
- Makeup products – you will get a customised list of what to buy to suit your needs, skin tone and skin type
- How to pick a suitable foundation and how to apply it flawlessly
- Understanding different makeup brushes
- How to achieve a beautiful fresh looking makeup in 10 minutes
- You will learn how to achieve a quick and easy smokey eye
- Skin care why it’s so important and which products you should never skip
- Colour correcting and what it’s all about
- How to achieve a fresh looking makeup in 10 minutes
- Brow Theory
- Contour and Highlight – This will be achieved with powders
- How to achieve a glam Smokey Eye
- Customised list of what to buy to suit your needs, skin tone and skin type
- Skin Care – why it’s so important and which products you should never skip
- Colour Correcting – how the colour wheel works and how to do color correction on different problem areas of the face
- Brow Theory
- Contour and Highlight – You will be taught how to contour and highlight with cream products
- Baking – what it is and why we do it
- Advanced smokey eye technique
- False Lash Application
- Liquid liner and how to get perfect wings
- Comprehensive list of products you can buy to suit your skin tone/ type
Customized tutorials: $120 per hour
If you have something that you have always wanted to know how to do or if you want to practice certain techniques we can help you with this too. During your customized tutorial you have free range to request any technique or look. You can book a customised tutorial for as many hours as you want and we can cover a variety of things you wish to cover.
Shopping Sprees: $175- $200 for 2-3 hours
If you want to go makeup shopping with me, we meet at the Eaton centre and I help you pick out the very best products to suit your needs. Having a lot of makeup doesn’t mean you will be better at it. I find that having a few products that work with your skin tone, skin type and needs is what leads to successful and beautiful makeup applications.